> About the Ground Truth

As the number of labels and images does not match, how to associate the ground truth label in "training.txt" with the training images?
To make it clear, would you please update "training.txt" so that each line goes like $(image_name)$ $(Complementary)$_$(Dominant)$?
Much thanks!

Posted by: lld533 @ Jan. 16, 2017, 8:55 a.m.

Hi
They are some repetitive samples in the database. We will get back to you about how to fix it shortly.
Best
Shahab

Posted by: icv @ Jan. 16, 2017, 9:54 a.m.

Hi!
In the google drive there is a file called unlabeled_training.txt. This file contains a list of duplicates. Probably fastest method to fix your problem would be to delete these files. However if you still want the list you mentioned, please let me know.

Posted by: icv @ Jan. 16, 2017, 10:36 a.m.

Hi!
In the google drive there is a file called unlabeled_training.txt. This file contains a list of duplicates. Probably fastest method to fix your problem would be to delete these files. However if you still want the list you mentioned, please let me know.

Posted by: icv @ Jan. 16, 2017, 10:36 a.m.

Thanks for your quick reply:)

Posted by: lld533 @ Jan. 16, 2017, 11:46 a.m.

Hi,

It's not still clear for the association between image names and ground-truth labels in "training.txt". Would you please update "training.txt" so that each line likes $(image_name)$ $(Complementary)$_$(Dominant)$ (According to lld533' suggestion)?

Best regards!

Posted by: csmath @ Jan. 19, 2017, 1:26 a.m.

Hi!

I have made the file in the format:
filename \t complementary_dominant,
where \t stands for tab. I have added this file to the google drive folder.

Posted by: icv @ Jan. 19, 2017, 11:56 a.m.

Where is "training_new.zip"? I'm afraid I can't find it in google drive so far. Could you please verify the link? Millions of thanks!

Posted by: lld533 @ Jan. 20, 2017, 9:17 a.m.
Post in this thread