ChaLearn LAP. Apparent Personality Analysis: First Impressions (first round) Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> I cannot find the validation_gt.csv

I seems I cannot find the validation_gt.csv anywhere. Am I wrong?

Posted by: hongsongwang @ July 3, 2016, 1:11 a.m.

Dear Participant,

The ground truth files for validation and test are not provided in this phases of the competition. The evaluations are done on the cloud and the predictions file you submit are automatically compared with the ground truth labels there.

Have a nice competition.

Best regards,

Posted by: vponcel @ July 3, 2016, 9:51 a.m.

P.S.: anyway, if you want to test that the local script if working, you can rename the predictions file and use it as the ground truth file. Of coursethe, if you do that the results will not be the same as for those obtained in the leaderboard.

Posted by: vponcel @ July 3, 2016, 11:20 a.m.

just quoting from the page "https://competitions.codalab.org/competitions/9181#learn_the_details-evaluation"

it says "Note that the predictions should be in the same order as the ground-truth, so the first column of the CSV files should be identical both for the predictions and the ground truth.".

So, we would need a dummy predictions.csv file for "test data" to know the order to be followed in writing predictions.
Is it correct?

Posted by: Arulkumar @ July 3, 2016, 2:08 p.m.

Dear Participant,

Yes, the example predictions file of the same evaluation page you link has been updated. Now it corresponds to the test data names.
Note you can also download it on the example submission of the second phase in leaderboard.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Posted by: vponcel @ July 4, 2016, 10:49 a.m.
Post in this thread