> Submission Error

I'm trying to make a submition of my model results, but I keep getting this error. What can I do?
WARNING: Your kernel does not support swap limit capabilities or the cgroup is not mounted. Memory limited without swap.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/tmp/codalab/tmpzMCIV2/run/program/evaluate.py", line 37, in
if (truth['WELL_ID'] == pred['WELL_ID']).all() and len(np.union1d(truth.keys(),pred.keys()))==3:
File "/opt/conda/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pandas/core/ops.py", line 699, in wrapper
raise ValueError('Series lengths must match to compare')
ValueError: Series lengths must match to compare

I think there's an error between the quantity of data submitted and the data evaluated...

Posted by: joseeduardou98 @ Sept. 6, 2021, 5:37 p.m.

Just to ley you know, I follow every step in your tutorial how to upload our results

Posted by: joseeduardou98 @ Sept. 6, 2021, 5:39 p.m.

Send your .zip file to this address:
e-challenge@spe-ecuador.org

Posted by: bluemirrors @ Sept. 6, 2021, 5:43 p.m.

Ok, your problem is that the indexes do not match, it must be only 15 rows and 3 columns with the same order of wells as shown in the video. That means you only have to predict a single event for each well and you also have to keep the same column order with the same names, you may want to go through the tutorial one more time to confirm what I am telling you here.

Cheers.

Posted by: bluemirrors @ Sept. 6, 2021, 6:35 p.m.

It only needs to have the same order well? or the date column needs to match too?

Posted by: joseeduardou98 @ Sept. 8, 2021, 3:54 a.m.

You need to refer to "Evaluation Criteria" in the Details tab.

Posted by: bluemirrors @ Sept. 8, 2021, 4:37 p.m.
Post in this thread