CVPR-NAS 2021: Unseen Data Track Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> Final Submission Question

Due to manual submission of this competition, I expect update speed of final phase will be very slow.

So here is my two following questions for the final phase
1. Does submission through deadline is included in final submission? or evaluated submission from manual queue with the deadline will be the final submission?
2. Does the best test score will be the final score? or the latest submission score will be the final score?

Thanks

Posted by: ChoiSangbum @ May 21, 2021, 7:38 a.m.

Hi,

1) As it stands, only submissions that have evaluated by June 1st will be considered as valid. We apologize to those whose submissions end up stuck in the queue unevaluated, but we only have these compute instances to the 1st of June, and need adequate time to invite the winners to speak at the workshop.
2) The best test score from any particular team will be considered their final score.

Thanks,
Rob

Posted by: robgeada @ May 21, 2021, 4:15 p.m.

Well if 1) still stands please definitely consider adding more machine from current status.
Because originally we could submit one zip file per day.

Thanks

Posted by: ChoiSangbum @ May 22, 2021, 12:21 a.m.

Hi,

We'd love to add more compute workers, unfortunately there's a bug with Codalab which means for our specific competition it can’t handle more than one machine without failing all submitted jobs. We're really sorry for the problems that this has caused.

Rob

Posted by: robgeada @ May 22, 2021, 6:42 a.m.

To make sure your submissions have the best chance of succeeding, please make sure that your submission will work over data of size 64x1x27x18. Your most recent few submissions have failed due to being incompatible with data of this size. If you want to fix your submissions, you can submit a fix and email me at rob@geada.net to swap it with an existing submission of yours in the queue.

Thanks for your patience,
Rob

Posted by: robgeada @ May 22, 2021, 6:50 a.m.
Post in this thread