CVPR-NAS 2021: Unseen Data Track Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> Info about Manual Queuing

Hi all,

We're encountering a bug with the CodaLab platform that our competition runs on. We've reached out to the CodaLab team to get this resolved and hopefully that will be quick, but at the moment the normal submission queuing system seems to not be working correctly. The queuing system is how we pass each submission in order to our compute workers, and as a workaround to the bug we're seeing, I will be manually submitting each submission to the platform *one at a time*.

In order for me to do this, I might have to manually mark a submission as failed, and then resubmit it later; so if you see your submission has failed for no reason, it's likely me doing some manual queuing. If you want to know your place in the queue or have questions about a submission failure, please don't hesitate to send me an email or ask in this this thread.

Please reach out if you have any other questions, and again thanks for your patience,
Rob

Posted by: robgeada @ April 27, 2021, 2:25 p.m.

You can see the manual submission queue here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17uKFjlQqJfgk92Prz3qqU2TKKfse3CSNfwRrfF6TWU4/edit#gid=0

Please don't submit if you have already have a submission in the queue. If you'd like to delete a submission from the queue, please let me know.

Thanks,
Rob

Posted by: robgeada @ April 27, 2021, 2:31 p.m.
Post in this thread