MAFAT Radar Challenge - Can you distinguish between humans and animals in radar tracks? Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> Private Leaderboard Revealed!

Dear participants,
Thank you very much for competing in MAFAT Radar Challenge.
The private leaderboard is now available at the results tab, and as usual in data science competitions - the results are interesting!
What an intensive competition! We’ve had more than 1000 registered participants and more than 4300 submissions (in the public and private phases).
We want to congratulate the leaders.
In the following few weeks we will conduct a thorough validation of the leaders winning-eligibility. Once done, the validated leaders will officially become winners and the competition winners will be officially announced.
In the next few days we will contact the leading contestants with further details and requests.
MAFAT would like to thank all of the competitors for a great effort and great results.
We hope you enjoyed this MAFAT Challenge and we hope to see you soon in our future challenges (register at: https://form.jotform.com/202930936460455 in order to receive updates regarding upcoming MAFAT Challenge competitions).

MAFAT Challenge Team

Posted by: Mafat_Challenge @ Oct. 21, 2020, 5:41 a.m.

WOW. First I must say that although I didn't won that was a great competition and I learned a lot!
MAFAT - do you think it is possible to post here or on an online meetup the winners' solution?
Thanks

Posted by: zahilaty @ Oct. 21, 2020, 9:13 a.m.
Post in this thread