SemEval-2020 Task5: Modelling Causal Reasoning in Language: Detecting Counterfactuals Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> Error on submission

I get the following error while submitting the zip file. I am not sure what's wrong with it.

WARNING: Your kernel does not support swap limit capabilities or the cgroup is not mounted. Memory limited without swap.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/tmp/codalab/tmpQkZ6_I/run/program/evaluation.py", line 317, in
f1_scores, recall, precision, em = evaluate1(task1_submission_path, task1_solution)
File "/tmp/codalab/tmpQkZ6_I/run/program/evaluation.py", line 80, in evaluate1
truth_file = open(solution_path)
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/tmp/codalab/tmpQkZ6_I/run/input/ref/Subtask1_submitversion.csv'

Posted by: pouria_babvey @ Feb. 7, 2020, 12:32 a.m.

Now the status is finished. But the score and the check-mark columns are empty.

Posted by: pouria_babvey @ Feb. 7, 2020, 3:32 a.m.

I just tested and got this other error

--
WARNING: Your kernel does not support swap limit capabilities or the cgroup is not mounted. Memory limited without swap.
Could not any submission file

Posted by: zdepablo @ Feb. 7, 2020, 11:04 p.m.

I'll check it and get back to you soon.

Posted by: Ariel_yang @ Feb. 8, 2020, 3:01 p.m.

Hello,

I just checked it, and a possible solution is that before uploading your results for subtask-1, please rename your file as 'subtask1.csv', zip it directly, and then click the "Practice-Subtask1" first to make sure your submission goes to the right place. If you submit the results for subtask-1 to subtask-2, then the eval script could not find corresponding answers to evaluate the submissions.

Posted by: Ariel_yang @ Feb. 8, 2020, 7:52 p.m.

Thank you Ariel. I have a successful submission with finished status for subtask 1 but it didn't appear in the leaderboard. I checked the precision, recall and F-1 and it is in the range of the leaderboard. I appreciate it if you can check if the evaluation process is complete.

Posted by: pouria_babvey @ Feb. 8, 2020, 11:32 p.m.

Hello, I just pushed it to show on the leaderboard. You could also click 'Submit to Leaderboard' to make it as well. For it's the practice phase, we let our participants decide whether to show their results on the leaderboard or not.

Posted by: Ariel_yang @ Feb. 9, 2020, 2:13 a.m.

Got it! Thank you very much.

Posted by: pouria_babvey @ Feb. 9, 2020, 9:33 a.m.

Hi @Ariel_yang
I have followed all the instructions for submissions given and am still facing this error:
```
python: can't open file '/tmp/codalab/tmp3f0hdM/run/program/evaluation.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory
```

Can you help me with it please

Thanks & regards,
Rajaswa

Posted by: rajaswa_patil @ Feb. 9, 2020, 3:25 p.m.

Hello Rajaswa,

You could try to submit your results now. Sorry for my mistake that applied a modification without proper testing.

Best,
Ariel

Posted by: Ariel_yang @ Feb. 9, 2020, 11:10 p.m.

Hello,

I'm getting this submission error when submitting to the subtask2 "post-evaluation" phase:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/worker/worker.py", line 330, in run
if input_rel_path not in bundles:
TypeError: argument of type 'NoneType' is not iterable

My csv file is properly named and zipped and I don't know the source of this error. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Best,
Hanna

Posted by: habi-akl @ July 20, 2020, 7:36 a.m.
Post in this thread