WIDER Face & Pedestrain Challenge - Track 3: Person Search Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> About Failed Submissions

Since every team has just five quotas for the "TEST" phase, we would delete your failed submissions in this phase, which means that your failed submissions would not be counted in your 5 quotas.
More specific, all submissions that fail to get a score would be deleted.

Posted by: wider @ July 6, 2018, 5:46 a.m.

Hello! Glad to see that the failed submissions are not included in the five entries. But I find that one of my failed submissions is removed, but another submission which is the same as the former one is added, but I did not submit it. That means one of my entries is wasted without my operation. Is there any wrong with it? Can you remove it?

Posted by: ll490187880 @ July 8, 2018, 7:46 a.m.

We delete your failed submission again. If it appears again, please let me know. Thanks.

Posted by: wider @ July 9, 2018, 4:01 a.m.

Thanks for that. But I still have a submission (result_list.zip) which is submitted on 6th July. This submission is the same as the former one. However, I did not submit it on that day, it is appeared of no reason. Maybe when you deleted the former failed submission, you did something wrong? Can you check it?

Posted by: ll490187880 @ July 9, 2018, 7:56 a.m.

We don't know why it would appeared. Maybe it is a bug of Codalab. We check the submission and find the it is the same to the one that you submitted before. So we help you delete it. Thanks for your remind.

Posted by: wider @ July 10, 2018, 2:31 a.m.
Post in this thread