ChaLearn Looking at People 2015 - Track 2: Cultural Event Recognition Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> Submission error

Dear organizers,

We submitted our results several times but still with an error, which is as follows:

"Traceback (most recent call last):
File "./program/evaluate.py", line 116, in
fileO.write("mAP: " + str(mAP/len(filesIn)))
ZeroDivisionError: integer division or modulo by zero"

We are sure that we follow the submission rule mentioned in the "submission format" part, i.e., submitting one single ZIP file (in our case, we named as "res") which contains 100 txt files. Could you help us solve this problem? Thank you very much.

Best,
FV

Posted by: FV @ July 27, 2015, 1:54 p.m.

Dear FV,

We have seen your last submission and your ZIP file contains two folders (_MACOSX and res). Please remember that the system only requires a ZIP file containing just the 100 TXT files with your results for each category. (No folders).

Please resubmit your results with the new ZIP file.

Best,

Posted by: jfabianarteaga @ July 28, 2015, 6:05 a.m.

Hi, jfabianarteaga,

Thank you for your help. That _MACOSX is automatically created by MacOS. Just now, I tried to submitted via Windows, but still with that mistake, which makes me very confused.

Posted by: FV @ July 28, 2015, 6:18 a.m.

Hi FV,

In your last submission you still have a folder (SUB1). If you use windows, you need to execute a file manager (for example 7-zip). In that program you only need to select the 100 TXT files and this program automatically creates a zip file containing only the TXT files (without having to create a folder).

Best,

Posted by: jfabianarteaga @ July 28, 2015, 6:44 a.m.

Hi, jfabianarteaga,

Thank you very much. Following your steps, it seems correct and without returning errors.

Best,

Posted by: FV @ July 28, 2015, 6:53 a.m.
Post in this thread