ChaLearn Looking at People 2016 - Track 3: Smile and Gender Classification Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> About the submission

Dear,
Can one team participate in track 2 and trcak3, and submit two results for these two tracks? Is it allowed? Thanks?

Posted by: kpzhang @ March 29, 2016, 12:51 p.m.

Hello,

Yes, absolutely. Both tracks are completely different challenges, so any team can participate in both.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Mercedes

Posted by: MTT @ March 29, 2016, 1:17 p.m.

Thanks for your reply. By the way, I am confused with the "midnight". Is the deadline March 29, 24:00 or March 30, 24:00?

Posted by: SIAT_MMLAB_1 @ March 29, 2016, 1:28 p.m.

Hi,

The deadline is the 30th at 23:59pm. So, to put it in perspective, it is now 14:30pm in the UK and you have 21 hours and 30 minutes left to submit.

By the way, make sure to send your submission (with the link to download your models, code, fact sheet and external data) to the correct e-mail account: track3.chalearn@gmail.com for Track 3 and track2.chalearn@gmail.com for Track 2.

Also, we will confirm all submissions e-mailing you back letting you know that we have received your submission. If don't get an e-mail within 12 hours of yor submission, don't hesitate in contacting us (using this forum).

Let me know if you have any questions. Good luck!

Kind Regards,

MTT

Posted by: MTT @ March 29, 2016, 1:34 p.m.

Dear,

My submission in the CodaLab failed. I submit a ZIP file about 3G, is it OK ? Futher, I don't exactly know where we can put our ZIP file you can download from ?

Best,
LC

Posted by: lchia @ March 29, 2016, 9:30 p.m.

Hi Ichia,

I'm sorry that CodaLab didn't work when you tried to upload your code. You may upload your submission to whichever server works for you (dropbox, a university server, etc.). That is completely fine. Just make sure to send us the link to the ZIP file with all the data. That way we can download your submission and test it.

Thank you.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Kind Regards,

MTT

Posted by: MTT @ March 29, 2016, 9:32 p.m.

Dear Organizer,

We have send our submission link to track3.chalearn@gmail.com for Track 3 and track2.chalearn@gmail.com for Track 2. The link is "Tencent Cloud". However, we are worried that whether you received our email, or whether you can download it successfully. Thank you.

Best,
lchia

Posted by: lchia @ March 30, 2016, 5:43 a.m.

Regarding the paper submission for the workshop, is it the same length as a full paper (8 pages)?

Thanks

Posted by: dpali @ March 30, 2016, 8:43 a.m.

Hi,

Yes, that is correct. Papers for the workshop papers should follow the same guidelines as papers for the main conference.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

MTT

Posted by: MTT @ March 30, 2016, 8:56 a.m.
Post in this thread