> [Action Required] Team Registration Form

Dear XMRec participants,

We would like to thank you for taking part in the competition. In order to keep track of the active teams and their submissions, we would like to ask you fill the following form at your earliest convenience.

Link to the form: https://bit.ly/3DFc3JR

Notice that filling this form is obligatory and only teams that are registered through this form will be included in the final ranking.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions,

Best regards,
Mohammad (on behalf of the XMRec organizers)

Posted by: xmrec @ Dec. 9, 2021, 2:25 p.m.

I have some questions.
- Can we change the team name after submitting this form?
- On submitting result, we are asked to input team name as a mandatory information. What will happen if we wrongly input team name there?
- What will happen if we wrongly submit more than twice in a day as a team?

Posted by: kyk @ Dec. 10, 2021, 6:45 a.m.

- Can we add team members after submitting the form before 20th Dec?

Posted by: kyk @ Dec. 10, 2021, 6:55 a.m.

Hi,

Thank you for your questions. Below please find the answers to your questions:

- Please send the team details as well as all the team members to my email address and I will fix your team information (m.aliannejadi@uva.nl).
- Please input the correct team name in your future submissions. For past submissions, we will match your team name according to the team information on Google Form.
- If your team does not exceed the total number of submissions (that is 100), it is okay. We will count the total number of submissions by all team members and it should be below 100.

Hope these answered your questions. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have further questions.
Regards,
Mohammad

Posted by: xmrec @ Dec. 10, 2021, 6:57 a.m.

I have some questions.
-How to view our team information
-What's the difference between 'Your Team Name' and 'Your Team's Codalab Username'

Posted by: usadapekora @ Dec. 14, 2021, 7:38 a.m.

Hi,

You can pick a name for your team and enter it in the field. The team's Codalab username is very important, as it points to the username that you use to submit your runs.

Thanks,
Mohammad

Posted by: xmrec @ Dec. 14, 2021, 7:53 a.m.
Post in this thread