> Issues with the competition server

Dear participants,

We have noticed that the competition server is having some issues. As a result, some of your submissions are waiting in the queue for a long time. We are in contact with the Codalab admins to fix the issue. In the meantime, you can still submit your run files, we will re-run them as soon as the problem is solved.

Best regards,
XMRec Organizers

Posted by: xmrec @ Nov. 28, 2021, 8:50 a.m.

Dear all,

We would like to share the latest update on the server issues. The Codalab admins informed us that they are working on the issue and are informed about the problems. In the meantime, please do not submit the same run files multiple times. This is will only add to the clutter on the server. And rest assured that once the submission file is uploaded, we will evaluate your submission as soon as the issue is resolved.

Thanks for your patience,
Mohammad

Posted by: xmrec @ Nov. 29, 2021, 5:52 p.m.

Hi all,
It seems that the issue with the Codalab server is resolved. We have re-run all the failed submissions. You should be able to see the results of your runs. Please check and let us know if there is any problems.
Thanks for your patience,
Mohammad

Posted by: xmrec @ Dec. 1, 2021, 3:06 p.m.

What is the reason why the score is not shown in the submission result file?

Posted by: qing_yi_su @ Dec. 9, 2021, 12:46 p.m.

Hi qing_yi_su,

Thank you for your message. I checked the submissions. Your initial submission had formatting issues, but then I see that you managed to fix the problem. Please let me know if you still have questions about this.

Thanks,
Mohammad

Posted by: xmrec @ Dec. 9, 2021, 2:05 p.m.
Post in this thread