Multi-Disease, Multi-View & Multi-Center Right Ventricular Segmentation in Cardiac MRI (M&Ms-2) Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> Test phase from 15th to 25h of July

Dear participants,

You can submit your code for the test phase following the template released in

https://competitions.codalab.org/competitions/31559#participate-get_starting_kit.

After a succesful submission, you will get detailed results in the scoring output log as well as the leaderboard scores in the output score file. Please, don't publish your results to the leaderboard after a submission. You will have two opportunities, and we will take in consideration the best one for the final ranking that will be public the 27th of September, as well as the awards. We want to make clear that the test set is an entire new set of 160 subjects, independent of the validation set so things can change for your final submissions.

Submissions can take a while to finish, be patient. Our private backend may run out of memory (highly improbable) , if it is the case, don't worry, we will take in consideration only finished submissions.

. If you have any environment compatibility problem using the codalab platform to submit your code that can't be solved, please, provide the organisation with a docker container with execution instructions. Remember that the input of your program should be a folder with the same structure as the validation one, and should save your final predictions the same way that the example provided does.

On the other hand, validation phase will remain open until the end of the test phase.

Also, we are waiting for your papers, we think that it is a good opportunity to publish a very valuable and novel research on multiview cardiac segmentation, so we hope that all of you submit your manuscripts following the LNCS guidelines before the 30th of July via e-mail to the following address: carlos.martinisla@ub.edu.

Good luck to all!!

Posted by: carlosmartinis @ July 14, 2021, 9:58 p.m.

Hi, m&m2 organizers,
Please Help!
I upload my code and model for final evaluation, and here are what we had upload:
./code_model
package1
package2
a.py
b.py
model.py
However, i got such error like this:
WARNING: Your kernel does not support swap limit capabilities or the cgroup is not mounted. Memory limited without swap.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/tmp/codalab/tmpzMsfA5/run/program/score.py", line 23, in
from input.res.model import model
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'input.res.model'

I had already uploaded the model.py, why it could find the "input.res.model"

Thx,

Posted by: nanyomy2 @ July 16, 2021, 1:42 p.m.

Did you check that the model.py is inside a folder named model?

input.res.model imports the full package inside a folder with name model, not model.py itself.

Best,
C

Posted by: carlosmartinis @ July 16, 2021, 1:52 p.m.

I am having an environment compatibility problem and will need to provide a docker container. What is the best way to get this to you?

Posted by: mitchfulton @ July 18, 2021, 11 p.m.

Dear Mitch, please contact me via e-mail.

Posted by: carlosmartinis @ July 19, 2021, 9:51 a.m.
Post in this thread