Criteo Privacy Preserving ML Competition @ AdKDD Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> Not able to submit second entry today

Based on the instructions it appears that I can make two additional submissions for the "click" challenge. But I am getting an error while adding the second one.

Posted by: sanzgiri @ Aug. 1, 2021, 8:18 p.m.

From the instructions:
Your best submission from the previous phase is automatically cloned and used to compute the final score on the full test set - this one has been done for me.

Additionally, you can submit up to 2 additional submissions that you choose during that phase - I was able to make one submission today, getting an error on the second one saying max number of submission has been reached.

Posted by: sanzgiri @ Aug. 1, 2021, 8:26 p.m.

I am encountering a similar problem. I have not submitted anything yet today.
When I attempt to submit, I get the error message "The maximum number of submission has been reached."

Posted by: mdecock @ Aug. 1, 2021, 11:49 p.m.

It was a configuration issue on our side. It should work now (starting Aug 2nd 5am UTC).

We will thus allow submissions for FINAL click phase until Aug 3rd 5am UTC to allow participants in any time zone to send their final submissions if they'd like to.

For FINAL Sales phase we'll also allow submissions from Aug 3rd 00am UTC until Aug 4th 5am UTC so that everybody can submit their best solution irrespective of their time zone.

Posted by: eustache @ Aug. 2, 2021, 5:31 a.m.
Post in this thread