Criteo Privacy Preserving ML Competition @ AdKDD Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> Error submitting to sale prediction

I understand that the submission for the sale prediction also has to include a click prediction, so I submitted it accordingly. I don't see any error in the submission, but somehow my score for the sale prediction is not showing up on the dashboard. It reports the value of 10000 which is when the sale prediction is not submitted and not the score I see in the scores.txt file.

Posted by: sanzgiri @ June 8, 2021, 10:46 p.m.

Ok, looks like for the Sale prediction, I have to do a "submit to leaderboard" for it to be accepted.

Posted by: sanzgiri @ June 8, 2021, 10:58 p.m.

Yes, this is related to the limitation in CodaLab: submissions are by default scored on Clicks and selected by on the Clicks task to be pushed to leaderboard.
If you wish to force a submission to the Sales leaderboard you can do as you describe "push to leaderboard".
Note also that you can put both Clicks and Sales predictions in the same submission.
HTH

Posted by: eustache @ June 9, 2021, 8:58 a.m.

I noticed that is not possible to submit a zip file that has just the Sales Prediction. I got an error when I did that. Is this correct?

Posted by: sanzgiri @ June 9, 2021, 2:20 p.m.

Ok, I think I get it. For submission 5, I only submitted the sales prediction and saw a score of 10000 (this would be the correct logloss for Click in the absence of a submission). If I see scores.txt - I see a score for sales. So I guess if I had done a "Post to Leaderboard" for that submission, it would have shown up as a score on the leaderboard.

Posted by: sanzgiri @ June 9, 2021, 2:25 p.m.

Exactly !

Posted by: eustache @ June 16, 2021, 1:12 p.m.
Post in this thread