ICCV'2021 ChaLearn Challenge - Automatic self-reported personality recognition track. Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> How to choose the submission that gives higher results??

Hello again,
My second submission gave worse results. I am wondering if you count the best score among the submissions.
For now I see that the latest submission is shown in the results table. Can you please advise on this.

Thanks

Posted by: hanansalam @ Sept. 17, 2021, 6:58 p.m.

Dear hanansalam,
As highlighted in our webpage (https://chalearnlap.cvc.uab.cat/challenge/45/description/), "Codalab will keep on the leaderboard the last valid submission. This helps participants to receive real-time feedback on the submitted files. Participants are responsible to upload the file they believe will rank them in a better position as a last and valid submission." Checking your entries, you have submitted only two files. So, I think you still have another chance to make a final submission.
Best

Posted by: juliojj @ Sept. 17, 2021, 8:10 p.m.

Thanks for your response. I've actually made mistake now. I confused both files and resubmitted the worse one :(. Any chance to rectify this? Sorry about the inconvenience.
Hanan

Posted by: hanansalam @ Sept. 17, 2021, 8:21 p.m.

Dear Hanan,
to mitigate the effect of some technical problems we had, we have just extended the end of the challenge (+12h) and increased the max number of submissions per team from 3 to 5.
Best

Posted by: juliojj @ Sept. 17, 2021, 9:37 p.m.
Post in this thread