Outdoor Semantic Segmentation Challenge (DAGM GCPR 2021) Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> Final Week

Dear participants of the OSSC,

I'm happy to see that there are over 50 participants in this competition and many of you are actively submitting solutions to this challenge.
So first of all thank you for your active participation!

This is the last week of the competition. The competition ends on August 15 at midnight (UTC time).
After a quick review of the solutions in the following week the best participants will be messaged by e-mail and invited to present their solutions at the SUUE workshop at the GCPR 2021 on September 28.
Please let me know if there are any problems with your participation at the virtual workshop and we can arrange accordingly.

The participation at the workshop will be free and I hope to meet many of you there, even if you might not present your solutions there.
The exact schedule for the workshop will be available soon at https://unstructured-scene-understanding.com/program.html

If there are any questions regarding this competition or the SUUE workshop, then please message me at peter.mortimer@unibw.de

Good luck for the final week of the competition!

Best regards,
Peter

Posted by: pemo @ Aug. 9, 2021, 2:06 p.m.

Hello.
Is a submission description required? If so, what should it include?

Best regards,
Diego

Posted by: DPSoler @ Aug. 11, 2021, 11:35 p.m.

Hi Diego,

the submission description is not required, but I recommend adding some information on your approach (NNs, ensemble methods,...) in that field.

Thank you for the question!

Best regards,
Peter

Posted by: pemo @ Aug. 13, 2021, 7:09 p.m.

Dear Organizers,
Thanks for your great efforts in this competition.
As the competition is being closed, do we need to send any extra information or materials for checking our solution?
Since we did not receive any e-mail so far, we would like to confirm this for sure.
Many thanks.

ACVLab/NCKU

Posted by: ACVLabNCKU @ Aug. 19, 2021, 1:44 a.m.

Dear ACVLab/NCKU and other participants,

I'm sorry for the late response this week.
I only had limited access in the past wek and I will send out the invitations to the workshop today.

The placement is done purely on your results on the leaderboard and you do not have to send in any code used for your solution.
During the presentation at the workshop you have the oppurtunity to present the details of your solution.

Thank you for the active presentation and I am looking forward to your presentations at the workshop!

Best regards,
Peter Mortimer

Posted by: pemo @ Aug. 21, 2021, 9:01 a.m.

Dear Organizers,
Thanks for the prompt reply.
Best,

ACVLab/NCKU

Posted by: ACVLabNCKU @ Aug. 22, 2021, 8:19 a.m.
Post in this thread