Discover the mysteries of the Maya @ ECML PKDD 2021- Integrated Image Segmentation Challenge Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> WARNING: Your kernel does not support swap limit capabilities or the cgroup is not mounted. Memory limited without swap. Missing predictions.

Hi all,

Im currently trying to submit my predictions. I believe I have followed the submissions instructions correctly. I have submitted a zip file containing the 3 prediction images for each tile. I have converted the images to npz using the provided python code block for conversion. I have also confirmed that the naming convention fots the required parameters. Coukd anyone advise me if the error ive posted is something wrong with my submission or the platform?

Thank you

Posted by: HayhoeA @ June 4, 2021, 6:09 a.m.

Hi HayhoeA,

the .npz files should be name specifically in the format 'tile_#NUMBER_mask_#type.npz' where #NUMBER corresponds to the tile number and #type should be one of ['aguada', building', 'platform']. Other naming formats will result in a filed submission.

Can you rename the masks and try again?

best,

Posted by: simidjievskin @ June 4, 2021, 8:48 a.m.

Thank you for the quick response.

I had lidar in the filename not mask (my mistake not understanding the guidelines correctly.

I have now resubmitted with what should be correct naming conventions.

Alex

Posted by: HayhoeA @ June 4, 2021, 10:07 a.m.
Post in this thread