FloodNet Challenge @ EARTHVISION 2021 - Track 1 Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> No test files in the Google drive.

I can not find test directory/files in the Google drive.
(There are train and validation directory/files in the drive.)

Thanks.

Posted by: Skawakita @ April 27, 2021, 1:51 p.m.

Test set will be released at the second phase of the competition. Right now only training and validation sets are available. The model should evaluate its performance on the validation set in the first phase of the competition, and on the test set in the second/final phase of the competition.

Thank you!

Posted by: binalab @ April 27, 2021, 3:05 p.m.

Thank you for your advice.

Posted by: Skawakita @ April 28, 2021, 12:03 p.m.

Hi, administrator. My submissions show "failure". They have predicted mask file(450 imageID.png files(with 10 classes) and one image_classes.json). Could you tell me why my submissions are incorrect?
Thanks.

Posted by: Skawakita @ April 29, 2021, 9:56 a.m.

The evaluation script did not find the predicted masks there. When the submitted zipped file "test_mask.zip" is unzipped, another "test_mask" folder is generated and the files are inside of this folder. But the files should be found as soon as the zipped folder is unzipped. When you zipped the file it created another layer of folder. For example, if you unzipped the "test_mask.zip", it should have create only one folder named "test_mask", not "test_mask\test_mask" which is often happened.

Please make sure that the zipping process does not create any extra layer of folder.

Thank you!

Posted by: binalab @ April 29, 2021, 3:12 p.m.

Thank you very much for your support. I clear my problem. Another submission is correct.
If possible, could you clear all my failed submission?

Many thanks,

Posted by: Skawakita @ April 30, 2021, 11:37 a.m.

I have cleared your failed submissions.

Thank you!

Posted by: binalab @ April 30, 2021, 4:05 p.m.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Posted by: Skawakita @ May 1, 2021, 7:05 a.m.
Post in this thread