HAHA@IberLEF2021: Humor Analysis based on Human Annotation Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> The problem of the final scores

We want to know that the final scores of each tasks are decided by the leadboard or the best results of the tasks. The best results of our various tasks are not integrated into one submission.

Posted by: Neakail @ June 9, 2021, 2:57 p.m.

Hi
This is from the overview page:

> Take in consideration that only one submission per participant is shown in the leaderboard. This means that, if you want your best scores for all tasks to be shown in the leaderboard, you will need to submit a file that includes the best results for each task.

Posted by: moradnejad @ June 9, 2021, 4:16 p.m.

Does it means that only affect the display of the leadboard on the colab and will not affect the final result?

Posted by: Neakail @ June 9, 2021, 4:18 p.m.

I don't think they will be able to check every submission of our teams. I assume that was the point of that sentence.
This happened to me before when I didn't submit my best answer to the leaderboard.

Posted by: moradnejad @ June 9, 2021, 4:23 p.m.

Hi,

The problem is that Codalab does not allow us to show the best result for each task in the leaderboard, only one submission per user is displayed, and the user can choose which of their submissions to show.
However, when we publish the final results we will publish to things:
- The results of all test submissions for all users.
- One summary table with the best result for each user for each task. This will be displayed in a separate table, not in the leaderboard, because the leaderboard is controlled by the platform and has the issue we mentioned before.

Regards,
Luis

Posted by: luischir @ June 9, 2021, 6:41 p.m.
Post in this thread