DynamicEarthNet Unsupervised Binary Land Cover Change Detection Challenge Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> Deadline of paper

Dear organizers,

In the evaluation section it is written that "At the end of Phase 2, you are expected to submit a short paper (4 pages) describing your method and results.". Does this mean that the paper ought to be submitted at the same deadline as the "final" phase, or that we can begin writing it at the end of the final phase?

It would be nice to only have to start writing it after the final phase since only then it is clear who achieves the best test score.

Posted by: LukeKS @ April 10, 2021, 8:05 p.m.

Hi, exactly the deadline for the paper submission is the same as the deadline of the 'final' phase which is the midnight 15th of April.

Posted by: aysim @ April 13, 2021, 7:49 a.m.

Could you please provide link or email id where we would have to submit the paper?

Posted by: aryan2305 @ April 14, 2021, 2:41 p.m.

https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/EARTHVISION2021is the link you should submit your paper. Please select the Track as Challenge - DynamicEarthNet. Also you can find more info under "Learn the Details - Evaluation" section, third bullet :)

Posted by: aysim @ April 14, 2021, 3:06 p.m.

I tried to create a submission on the cmt but the usual button "+ create a new submission" is not where it usually is. Is there something special to do to be able to submit it?

Posted by: tehret @ April 14, 2021, 11:05 p.m.

Hello, I have the same issue as tehret. The "+ Create new submission" is not where it should be. Is it because I had already submitted a full paper to the conference?

Posted by: Aryal007 @ April 15, 2021, 5:45 a.m.

hi, now you should be able to submit your papers by clicking +Create new submission on the left corner and selecting Challenge - DynamicEarthNet. thanks for notifying us!

Posted by: aysim @ April 15, 2021, 8:10 a.m.
Post in this thread