> Doubts regarding registration

Hi,

My request to participate in the competition is denied.

I'm not sure what steps I missed as per rules; I filled up the google form and I created an account in Codalab and named my team name same as the google form.

Can I please know what went wrong with my registration.

Thank you.

Best,
Murthy.

Posted by: raghu_cpdmlrd @ May 4, 2021, 8:35 a.m.

Hi,

As we wrote in the registration step: "Create an account for your team on Codalab Competitions. Please use the same team name registered in the previous step." You should use the same team name as your registered in the Google form. Since you cannot change the username of Codalab account. You can either change your team name (simply let us know you want to do that), or you register another Codalab account with your team name (require a new email account).

Kind regards,
Xucong

Posted by: Xucong_Zhang @ May 4, 2021, 8:38 a.m.

Hi,

thanks for the quick response. I changed my team_name in codalab settings to I3D-Lab-DL-Team to match with the google form. Can you please change my team name to that and permit to participate.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Murthy.

Posted by: raghu_cpdmlrd @ May 4, 2021, 8:42 a.m.

Hi,

The team_name in Codalab account does not work at all. Your participant in the leaderboard will only show your account name. That is why I said there are only two options: change your team name or register a Codalab account with another email address.

Kind regards,
Xucong

Posted by: Xucong_Zhang @ May 4, 2021, 8:44 a.m.

Hi,

Based on your response, "....... change your team name (simply let us know you want to do that)" .........(require a new email account).

Would you please change my team-name.

Thanks.

Posted by: raghu_cpdmlrd @ May 4, 2021, 8:47 a.m.

Sure, it is done.

Posted by: Xucong_Zhang @ May 4, 2021, 8:52 a.m.

Thanks a ton.!

Best,
Murthy

Posted by: raghu_cpdmlrd @ May 4, 2021, 8:53 a.m.
Post in this thread