Interspeech Shared Task: Automatic Speech Recognition for Non-Native Children’s Speech Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> How to submit the prediction results to the evaluation system ?

Need help on the submission

Posted by: mailong25 @ March 11, 2021, 7:11 a.m.

Please ensure that you are first logged into CodaLab. To submit, please go to the competition page, select "Participate" tab -> "Submit / View Results" in the left hand panel -> select one of the tracks to participate in by click on its tab e.g. "English (Closed Track)" -> "Submit". Please refer to the section "Submission file format (for English, German)" at https://competitions.codalab.org/competitions/28890#learn_the_details-terms_and_conditions for details on how to format the file for submission. Importantly, there is only one submission allowed per team per day. Any erroneous submission due to formatting would count towards the daily limit. Please email me (cleong@ets.org) if you have any erroneous submission so that I can remove it from the system, and you can then go ahead to submit your predictions again for that day.

Posted by: cleong @ March 11, 2021, 3:19 p.m.

Could you provide the audio file ID of the submission file?
I found that the number of rows in the eval set that organizer provided is not equal to the description. (i.e. 200 vs. 198)

Posted by: teinhonglo @ March 12, 2021, 1:57 a.m.

The id is sorted in ascending order without '.wav' extension
Also, you must remove the id of1000000000019157-VE648280 and 1000000000019737-VE648280

Posted by: mailong25 @ March 12, 2021, 2:32 a.m.

Due to a mistake at our end the previous link had transcripts too. We apologize for that. These are the new set of audio files that you can use to evaluate your systems (https://drive.google.com/file/d/10YzjClHWzXcBWoMBfbT7C795ptVckA9n/view?usp=sharing). The previous submissions in the CodaLab will be deleted. The deadline for submission has been extended to March 20, 2021.

Posted by: cleong @ March 12, 2021, 11:34 p.m.
Post in this thread