I have uploaded my validation data, but i can't find any sign of upload status in the web page, and How to know if the validation data is successfully uploaded, and How long can we get the result?
Thank you very much!Posted by: chenguannan1981 @ Feb. 1, 2021, 1:48 a.m.
When you submit your zip archive with your results and the readme.txt file you need to use the Participate -> Submit / View Results tab:
(1) Click "Submit" on that tab and select your zip archive to be submitted
(2) Have patience, unfortunately codalab does not provide a progress bar to tell how the uploading process goes.
Typically it should take minutes to upload your zip. Depending on your connection the upload could take > 30 minutes.
(3) In the same https://competitions.codalab.org/competitions/28161#participate-submit_results you will see a list of submissions and their status
(4) If your submission is successful you will see its results appearing also on the validation leaderboard at:
(5) You may need to refresh your page in order to see the updates.
I've checked the submissions and you have no submission registered there. This indicates that the uploading process was unsuccessful or interrupted.
Note that the failed submission do not count towards the maximum number of allowed submissions per participant.
I do appreciate the effort organizer has made to success this competition. However, a simple status bar that indicates the uploading status could help the participant in the future competition. In my case, I have a poor internet connection, and a zip contains data around 500MB takes almost 10-15 mins for making a successful attempt. Therefore, every upload seems to be a random guess for me. Sometimes it a success and sometimes it fails.