Dear ROD2021 Challenge Participants,
We would like to release some updates on the special session paper submissions to ACM ICMR 2021 proceedings.
1. Abstract/Description Submission: In order to validate your results, we need ALL the participant teams to submit an abstract/description of their methods used in the challenge. The deadline for this abstract is March 28th, 2021. Please submit the abstract in a one-page PDF including all the team members, their affiliations, and your GitHub link, to email firstname.lastname@example.org. You cannot change the team members after abstract submission.
2. The paper submission portal is now opened at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=acmicmr2021. Please submit your manuscripts before the deadline under "Special Session -- Radar Object Detection on Radio Frequency Images for Autonomous Driving". (Please DO NOT submit the manuscript to the email mentioned in the previous announcement.)
3. Good results do not necessarily lead to paper acceptance. All the submitted papers will go through a peer-review stage, regardless of the final testing performance. Please carefully write your paper with good organization and writing style.
4. Remember to attach a GitHub link of your code in your paper to make it a valid submission.
5. The papers are reviewed in "Single-blind Review” where the authors are requested to put their names and affiliations under the title in the paper.
ROD2021 Challenge Organizers