Dear ROD2021 Challenge Participants,
Thanks for your participation in our ROD2021 Challenge! The challenge will end on March 26th. There are some key takeaways you need to take care of:
1. Final score: the final evaluation is based on your **public** results in the **second** phase leaderboard only. Please remember to submit your best results to the leaderboard before the deadline.
2. Paper submission: We will select some good-quality papers, under fast turn-around peer reviews, to publish to ACM ICMR 2021 as **special session papers**. All teams are required to submit a manuscript to describe their method and results. The teams who fail to submit the papers will NOT be considered as the winners.
Special Session Paper Submission:
- Deadline: April 2nd, 2021 11:59 PM (Pacific Time)
- Length: 6-8 pages (6 pages limit + references)
- Templates and other resources: http://icmr2021.org/paper-submission.html
- Please submit your papers to email: email@example.com
3. Code submission: Please include a GitHub link to your code in your submitted papers or email.
4. Valid participants: The final prizes (top-3 rankings) will be awarded to the valid teams only that obey the rules of the ROD2021 Challenge and submit **both paper and code** according to the previous bullets.
5. Winner announcement: The winners will be announced after the paper and code are reviewed (around April 5th). Some teams (not limited to top-3 teams) will be invited to present their works in the special session at ACM ICMR 2021.
ROD2021 Challenge Organizers