ROD2021 Challenge @ ICMR 2021 Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> The second phase test data download link

Hi Yizhou,

Have you uploaded the rest 70% of the test data to the cloud yet? Or, any external links we can get access to? Please update ASAP. Thanks!


Posted by: BoJ @ March 12, 2021, 1:21 a.m.


Posted by: mrhuangchuan @ March 12, 2021, 1:25 a.m.


Posted by: VIS_YW @ March 12, 2021, 1:26 a.m.


Posted by: why_19970221 @ March 12, 2021, 2:35 a.m.

The testing data for the second phase is exactly the same as the first phase. For the first phase, we select 30% of the data from the testing set and the second phase will select the remaining 70%.

Posted by: ywang26 @ March 12, 2021, 2:55 a.m.
Post in this thread