2021 IEEE GRSS Data Fusion Contest Track MSD Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> Submission system down

All the results are in "Submitting" status. And this website is marked as unsafe by Google. Does anyone know what happened?

Posted by: vegligi @ Feb. 6, 2021, 10:03 p.m.

The SSL certificate of the submission website seems to have expired. We are investigating the issue. --the organizers

Posted by: malkin @ Feb. 7, 2021, 3:36 a.m.

Has the issue been solved? I am unable to submit results and am wondering if the error comes from me or the submission website.

Posted by: thang @ Feb. 15, 2021, 3:38 p.m.

Others have successfully submitted predictions after your submission failed to run, so the issue must have been temporary.

Posted by: malkin @ Feb. 15, 2021, 10:57 p.m.

Thank you for your reply. My submissions still fail. In the scoring error log I get "WARNING: Your kernel does not support swap limit capabilities or the cgroup is not mounted. Memory limited without swap." When I download the submission, the file scores.html contains "Image format should be tiff.", while I made sure that my images are in TIFF format. Do you know what is happening?

Posted by: thang @ Feb. 16, 2021, 7:38 a.m.

Please make sure to zip the images, not the folder that contains the images, i.e. your zip file should not contain nested directories.

Posted by: rhaensch @ Feb. 16, 2021, 9:28 a.m.

Which exact file extension do you use ? .tiff or .tif ? I use the later for the DSE competition and submissions are working fine. Also, make sure that your images are at the root of your zip file, not inside any folder.

Posted by: dimartinot @ Feb. 16, 2021, 10:09 a.m.

Solved, thanks! I had zipped the folder instead of the files directly.

Posted by: thang @ Feb. 16, 2021, 12:13 p.m.
Post in this thread