2021 IEEE GRSS Data Fusion Contest Track DSE Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> Permission revoked from 2021 IEEE GRSS Data Fusion Contest Track DSE!

I received the following suspension email. I don't understand what's going on. I suppose we had time till midnight. I have only used 2 submissions out of 10 for the day, so this is not expected.
===============
Hello ab_as_ss,
This is a message updating your access to the competition:

2021 IEEE GRSS Data Fusion Contest Track DSE
Your participation privileges have been suspended.

Thanks,

CodaLab Team
===================

Posted by: ab_as_ss @ Feb. 28, 2021, 2:03 p.m.

I was about to submit a new set of results, hopefully an improvement on the last. And now I can't do it. This is weird. Or am I missing something? Please advise.

Posted by: ab_as_ss @ Feb. 28, 2021, 2:06 p.m.

same here for me. Organizers whats going on. Let us know ??

Posted by: ssarfraz @ Feb. 28, 2021, 2:11 p.m.

Thank you for your participation in DFC2021! 
As we have informed you multiple times, each team needs to submit a short paper of 1–2 pages clarifying the used approach, the team members, their Codalab accounts, and one Codalab account to be used for the test phase by February 28, 2021.
We have deactivated all accounts that have not yet been declared to be used for the test phase in the submitted short descriptions in order to avoid any use of multiple accounts in the test phase.
The test phase will start from March 1, 2021, 00:00 (midnight) UTC, which is in 10 hours.
Of course, we still accept short descriptions and will make accounts activate again if they are clarified in the description.
Please send the paper to iadf_chairs@grss-ieee.org using the IGARSS paper template (https://igarss2021.com/Papers/PaperKit.asp).

Posted by: yky @ Feb. 28, 2021, 2:25 p.m.

Thank you for the message, but the deadline to submit the 1-2 page description is Feb 28, 2021, which is still ongoing. So I don't understand why you should just block before the deadline has passed. We are working so much non-stop, and this is simple nerve-wrecking. Please please allow submission till the due deadline by tonight.

Posted by: ab_as_ss @ Feb. 28, 2021, 2:39 p.m.

>ab_as_ss
Your account is active now. Please make sure to submit a short paper by the deadline (almost in 9 hours).

Posted by: yky @ Feb. 28, 2021, 2:52 p.m.

Same here for me. Please allow my submissions also till midnight.

Posted by: abdulbasit @ Feb. 28, 2021, 3:04 p.m.

My account permission has also been revoked, please allow the submission till mid-night. I am in the process of submitting the description.

Posted by: MS15 @ Feb. 28, 2021, 3:35 p.m.

The same has happened again. There is still an hour left. Please do not revoke permissions. There is still some time.

Posted by: ab_as_ss @ Feb. 28, 2021, 10:51 p.m.

I have already submitted the 1-2 page description. Check again.

Posted by: ab_as_ss @ Feb. 28, 2021, 10:51 p.m.

Please allow my submissions. I was about to submit my final predictions.

Posted by: abdulbasit @ Feb. 28, 2021, 10:53 p.m.
Post in this thread