Reliable Intelligence Identification on Vietnamese SNSs (ReINTEL) Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> Error on warm up submission: Found arrays with inconsistent numbers of samples: [ 10 200]

The scoring system failed with the following warning everytime I submits my result in warm up. Is it only me or everyone ?

WARNING: Your kernel does not support swap limit capabilities or the cgroup is not mounted. Memory limited without swap.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/tmp/codalab/tmpjcnA_E/run/program/evaluate.py", line 18, in
roc = roc_auc_score(ground_truth, submission)
File "/opt/conda/lib/python2.7/site-packages/sklearn/metrics/ranking.py", line 253, in roc_auc_score
sample_weight=sample_weight)
File "/opt/conda/lib/python2.7/site-packages/sklearn/metrics/base.py", line 79, in _average_binary_score
return binary_metric(y_true, y_score, sample_weight=sample_weight)
File "/opt/conda/lib/python2.7/site-packages/sklearn/metrics/ranking.py", line 248, in _binary_roc_auc_score
sample_weight=sample_weight)
File "/opt/conda/lib/python2.7/site-packages/sklearn/metrics/ranking.py", line 497, in roc_curve
y_true, y_score, pos_label=pos_label, sample_weight=sample_weight)
File "/opt/conda/lib/python2.7/site-packages/sklearn/metrics/ranking.py", line 290, in _binary_clf_curve
check_consistent_length(y_true, y_score)
File "/opt/conda/lib/python2.7/site-packages/sklearn/utils/validation.py", line 176, in check_consistent_length
"%s" % str(uniques))
ValueError: Found arrays with inconsistent numbers of samples: [ 10 200]

Posted by: thanhlv @ Oct. 26, 2020, 4:48 p.m.

hi
Thanks for reporting this, we are checking your submission and will get back to you asap

Posted by: reintel-organizers @ Oct. 27, 2020, 2:49 a.m.

Hi ReINTEL team,
Me and other participants are looking forward to your new updates
Sincerely

Posted by: thanhlv @ Oct. 28, 2020, 8:35 a.m.

Hi sorry for the delay

The problem is because the Public phase has started but the Public data is not yet ready to be uploaded. Hence, your submission for the Warm up phase is being graded with the Mock up data for Public phase and generated such errors. We have checked and your submission for Warm up phase is fine. The Public phase will be up very soon, stay tuned for more details.

Once again, sorry for the confusion and any inconvenience caused.

Best,
ReINTEL team

Posted by: reintel-organizers @ Oct. 29, 2020, 7:51 a.m.
Post in this thread