ACRE Dry-Run Cascade Competition Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> Final phase score not visible

Hello,
I am unable to see my personal score after the submission's evaluation finished.
Maybe I got it wrong but in the email you sent us there was written that we should have been able to see our score, only ours of course.

Thank you

Posted by: TheDeveloper01 @ Jan. 19, 2021, 11:12 a.m.

Dear TheDeveloper01,
Thank you for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were not aware that participants could not see their own scores. Thus, for knowing your score write an email at acre.competition1@gmail.com. Put in the email object "Score request - your_codalab_username" and leave the email's body blank. We'll try to answer as soon as possible.

Thank you for your comprehension,
ACRE organizers.

Posted by: acre_account @ Jan. 19, 2021, 3:36 p.m.

We will answer you with the score of your last valid submission.

ACRE organizers.

Posted by: acre_account @ Jan. 19, 2021, 3:50 p.m.

Thank you very much, no problem at all!

Is it ok if in the email body I specify the team-and-crop dataset I chose to focus on during the competition? To get a meaningful result of only that test dataset.

Posted by: TheDeveloper01 @ Jan. 19, 2021, 4:08 p.m.

If you desire a specific leaderboard score use this email object "Score request - your_codalab_username [- [team] [crop]]" (square brackets mean optional argument).

Thank you,
ACRE organizers.

Posted by: acre_account @ Jan. 19, 2021, 4:20 p.m.

We also remember to all participants that knowing your final score is just for checking that there are no problems in your submission. In this phase, you are not asked to tune your model's parameters.

ACRE organizers.

Posted by: acre_account @ Jan. 19, 2021, 4:28 p.m.

I have correctly received the results really quickly, thank you!

Posted by: TheDeveloper01 @ Jan. 19, 2021, 5:04 p.m.

Hello,
i have met the same situation.
Though i have sent the email for hours, i cant get any reply about my score.
Maybe the reason Is about jet lag.
Thanks.

Posted by: mas @ Jan. 20, 2021, 6:46 a.m.

Dear participants,
remember that we will consider as final submission the last valid submission that is shown on the leaderboard.

Also, to get the score for multiple leaderboards columns, send separate emails following the above instructions.

Best regards,
ACRE organizers.

Posted by: acre_account @ Jan. 21, 2021, 3:26 p.m.
Post in this thread