SemEval-2021 Task 2: Multilingual and Cross-lingual Word-in-Context Disambiguation (MCL-WiC) Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> Results for tasks besides English-English

Dear Coordinators,

Will we see our submission results for crosslingual and multilingual tasks besides English-English? It would be very helpful to the development process - especially for the crosslingual task since we have no data beside the trial data.

Thank you,
Amro

Posted by: SU-NLP @ Jan. 23, 2021, 9:05 a.m.

Hi,

Yes, you will receive a score for each dataset submitted!

Best regards,
The MCL-WiC team

Posted by: najlakalach @ Jan. 25, 2021, 8:14 a.m.

Great! I've actually made a that contained an output for both the multilingual Arabic-Arabic and cross-lingual English Arabic a few days ago but I still haven't received any results. Do they appear on the website or do I get them by email?

Thanks!

Posted by: SU-NLP @ Jan. 25, 2021, 10:33 a.m.

Hi, I have sent submissions with cross-lingual and multi-lingual predictions and there are no info about results. I have spent one of my tries only to try to submit only en-en prediction, which I had submitted earlier along other sets. Could you please provide me with scores?

Thanks,
Adis Davletov

Posted by: davletov-aa @ Jan. 25, 2021, 6:20 p.m.

Hi,

I have also made a submission (with results of all multilingual and cross-lingual test sets), but there seems to be no entry to view the scores. May I ask whether the scores will later be displayed on the web page or sent by email?

Best regards,
Uppsala NLP

Posted by: camille_yhl @ Jan. 26, 2021, 5:45 a.m.

Hi ,
You said "Yes, you will receive a score for each dataset submitted!", but I see only one score and that is -1 when I submit for an En-En task!

Posted by: niloofar_r @ Jan. 26, 2021, 9:41 a.m.

Hi,

About the previous reply "you will receive a score for each dataset submitted!", how will the scores be delivered? So far, the results&submission page only provides a "FINISHED" status, and no other results.

Thank you!

Posted by: camille_yhl @ Jan. 27, 2021, 8:02 a.m.

Dear Participants,
thank you very much fro your participation. Concerning the results of your submission, please consider that:
1) at the moment the results are not published, we decided to keep the leaderboard private.
2) Results will be published after the evaluation end.

Thank you for your cooperation!
WiC Organizers

Posted by: najlakalach @ Jan. 27, 2021, 9:57 a.m.
Post in this thread