> Final Results

The final results of the competition for English subtasks published at "Learn the Details > Results" (https://competitions.codalab.org/competitions/26027#learn_the_details-results).

We will be announcing the result of other two language tasks soon.

Posted by: amitkumarjaiswal @ Oct. 9, 2020, 11:55 a.m.

Any words on the extension of the paper submission deadline?

Posted by: pankajsingh @ Oct. 10, 2020, 11:49 p.m.

I submitted the prediction result as required in the English subtask B,
but the score in the published result shows that it does not exist.

Posted by: LucasHub @ Oct. 11, 2020, 8:45 a.m.

I also encountered the problem that the result of submissionA disappeared.

Posted by: Warren @ Oct. 11, 2020, 1:29 p.m.

I also encountered the same problem that my submission does not exist in the published English subtaskA result.

Posted by: JunZeng @ Oct. 11, 2020, 1:50 p.m.

@LucasHub Your submission to the particular subtask didn't comply with the submission format. We have just emailed you in this regard.

Posted by: amitkumarjaiswal @ Oct. 11, 2020, 2:06 p.m.

I have same problem that my submission does not exist in the published Hindi subtask B Result.

Posted by: fazlfrs @ Oct. 12, 2020, 7:57 p.m.

@fazlfrs We did check your 2 submissions of Hindi subtask-B, however both of your submissions has prediction column (task1) of Hindi subtask-A.
In the meanwhile, if you did this particular subtask and forgot to submit, you can always put the results of it in the paper. We will send more updates soon.

Posted by: amitkumarjaiswal @ Oct. 12, 2020, 8:26 p.m.

thank you for your quick reply I guess for both german and hindi subtask B column name by mistake I have given subtask1 this is the only mistake...submission data is correct and only column name by mistake is subtask1
I would be thankful if check it

Posted by: fazlfrs @ Oct. 12, 2020, 8:32 p.m.

Sir, I request you to please upload the final hidden test data along with ground truth labels so that we can cross check the score declared on the. For our team the F1 score is less than what we were getting in validation set and test set.

Posted by: pankajsingh @ Oct. 12, 2020, 9:21 p.m.

unfortunately same problem again I have in german subtask B... I have submitted the correct submission but column name by mistake is task1... so for german and Hindi my task2 results are not announced

Posted by: fazlfrs @ Oct. 13, 2020, 4:23 a.m.

Sir , Can you please tell on which basis results are out, I mean have you taken average of all entry or chosen best model(or which entry is giving best result),
waiting for your the kind response,
Thank You

Posted by: AnushaGowda @ Oct. 13, 2020, 5 a.m.

Our submission (Team CFILT IITB) is missing from one of the categories of the HASOC tasks. We had submitted our systems for all 6 subtasks of the competition but we haven't been socred in "German Sub-task A". At the time of the result declaration, it was announced that organizers will reconsider and recheck the evaluation if there are any issues.

We have submitted our system description paper as per requirement. I would request the organizer to please re-evaluate our system for "German Subtask-A" and provide our score and update the leaderboard also.

Posted by: pankajsingh @ Nov. 2, 2020, 2:02 p.m.

@pankajsingh We have just emailed you in this regard.

Posted by: amitkumarjaiswal @ Nov. 2, 2020, 2:49 p.m.

sir, After updating the results still our team performance is not declared in and Hindi sub task B,
as I mentioned earlier submission file is correct and only column name has mistakes,
I request you kindly please re-check it

Posted by: fazlfrs @ Nov. 4, 2020, 2:10 a.m.

@fazlfrs We did check all of your submissions. However, 2 of your submissions in Hindi Subtask-B is actually Hindi subtask A submission which during scoring were taken best macro-F1 out of it. The manual check of submissions for every participants has been rigorously checked given the incorrect submissions by participants (for instance, Hindi subtask-A submissions in Hindi subtask B).

Posted by: amitkumarjaiswal @ Nov. 4, 2020, 12:22 p.m.
Post in this thread