> Leaderboard Submission

Dear participants,

There is an ongoing issue with the codalab leaderboard since few days and on submission, you might see "SUBMITTED" or an error message. In this regard, we are checking everyone submissions offline so as to avoid any conflicts with such circumstances.

However, after any submission, participants will receive the submission score for their corresponding subtasks via their registered email on codalab. Also, if any issue found (missing files or codalab error) in the participant submission, we will reach them out.

If you have any questions or need any help regarding submission issues, ask here in this thread.

Enjoy the competition.

Regards,
HASOC Competition Organization Team

Posted by: amitkumarjaiswal @ Sept. 16, 2020, 3:13 p.m.

We can submit all the prediction file and codes in a single ZIP file or we have to submit individual ZIP files for each of the sub-tasks?

Posted by: NITP_AI_NLP @ Sept. 17, 2020, 8:19 a.m.

Separate submission (zip file) for corresponding sub-tasks. For clarification, check six sub-tasks from the leaderboard which requires six separate submissions (or whichever sub-task you want to submit for).

Posted by: amitkumarjaiswal @ Sept. 17, 2020, 8:26 a.m.

Ok..Thank you.

Posted by: NITP_AI_NLP @ Sept. 17, 2020, 8:29 a.m.

I am yet to receive the score on my mail, are they send already?

Posted by: exceptionalfool @ Sept. 17, 2020, 4:55 p.m.

I haven't recieved my score or any issue with the submission in email. I submitted around 9:30 PM IST on 16th.
Please inform me if there's an issue in the submission.
Thanks in advance!!

Posted by: h_m_madhu @ Sept. 18, 2020, 2:28 a.m.

I have submitted my first submission and got failed message... and no any notification in mail.

Posted by: fazlfrs @ Sept. 18, 2020, 5:12 p.m.

Test data already have labels on the data. Is This OK?
Please Have a look at it.

Posted by: MRPMOHIBUR @ Sept. 19, 2020, 10:34 a.m.

Test data is confusing. Why there are labels (task1 and task2). Usually, the labels are supposed to be predicted by models.

Posted by: basharcse @ Sept. 20, 2020, 1:13 a.m.

Hello, I haven't received any mail regarding score of my submissions. I have subbitted all 6 subtasks on 19th Sep. And my english subtask A and B submissions are still showing FAILED!. Please help and revert me ASAP in case of any resubmission.

Posted by: RRaj @ Sept. 25, 2020, 1:09 p.m.

I uploaded one submission on 16th and five submissions today. I still haven't received the score or issue related mail of the submission on the 16th. If there's an issue please tell me so that I can make it right.

Posted by: h_m_madhu @ Sept. 25, 2020, 1:35 p.m.

@all For question about the score, submission error, due to technical issue from CodaLab, we can show the result on the leaderboard. After the deadline, we will evaluate your code and share the result. If something is missing, we will ask you.

Posted by: gautamshahi @ Sept. 27, 2020, 10:56 a.m.

@all for the issue of test data, please have a look at https://competitions.codalab.org/forums/22723/4544/

Posted by: gautamshahi @ Sept. 27, 2020, 11:13 a.m.
Post in this thread