> File structure

Is there a certain file directory structure that I would have to follow while submission (ie, train.py, model.py, predict.py, etc) or is it okay if all the code is in just one file that satisfies the condition?

Posted by: h_m_madhu @ Sept. 16, 2020, 12:35 p.m.

All sort of scripts (related to training/modelling etc.) either in directory or file should be put in code.zip. And this code.zip along with prediction file should be compressed in a new directory with submission file as submission.zip.

The submission structure is as below:

<submission.zip>
- <code.zip>
- <submission_<LANGUAGE>_<SUBTASK_NAME>.csv>

Posted by: amitkumarjaiswal @ Sept. 16, 2020, 12:51 p.m.

I use jupyter notebooks and have 3 separate notebooks for 3 languages and each notebook contains both the subtasks in it. If I convert it into just one file per subtask which contains preprocessing, modeling, training and prediction all together, will it be accepted as a valid submission?

Thanks in advance. :)

Posted by: h_m_madhu @ Sept. 16, 2020, 12:55 p.m.

Yes, please go for it with separate scripts/notebooks for all six sub-tasks. You might check the different leaderboards to get an idea on making separate submissions.

In any case, the organising team will double-check and revert back to you if there needs an update on your submission.

Good luck!

Regards,
HASOC Competition Organization Team

Posted by: amitkumarjaiswal @ Sept. 16, 2020, 2:52 p.m.
Post in this thread