> error in the submission

when i'm submit the submission file it shows failed status and give this error ... what can i do? please help me sir

WARNING : Your kernel doesn't support swap limit capabilities or the cgroup is not Mounted. Memory limited without swap.

python3: can't open file '$scoring/evaluate.py' : [Errno 2] No such file or directory

Posted by: Hari-Krishnan @ Sept. 16, 2020, 8:16 a.m.

Hi @Hari-Krishnan,

We are looking into this particular issue at the moment.

However, we received your three submissions to two of the subtasks.

We will update you regarding your submissions and scores by today evening (in UTC timezone).

Regards,
HASOC Competition Organization Team

Posted by: amitkumarjaiswal @ Sept. 16, 2020, 9:37 a.m.

Hello,
I got the same error messages for 3/6 submissions and rest three submissions were submitted successfully(but got a score of 0.0 which is wrong). Kindly let me know if I can do something about this. Also, I'll be grateful if you can check if you have received all of my submissions(6 of them).

Thank you.

Posted by: NAGA_SIVA_SAI_REDDY @ Sept. 18, 2020, 10:57 a.m.

Hi @NAGA_SIVA_SAI_REDDY,

We have received your submission (6/6) for each of the sub-tasks.

However, due to the codalab leaderboard issues, our team is checking the submissions and we will be announcing the scores soon before the deadline. And, also update each participants if there comes an issue in submission.

You can check this thread: https://competitions.codalab.org/forums/22723/4505/ that we recently updated for leaderboard scoring issues.

Enjoy the competition.

Regards,

Posted by: amitkumarjaiswal @ Sept. 18, 2020, 12:23 p.m.

Hello,
I have submitted all 6 sub-tasks out of which first 2 are showing Failed, is there i have to submit 2 failed files again ?
Showing error is :
WARNING: Your kernel does not support swap limit capabilities or the cgroup is not mounted. Memory limited without swap.
python3: can't open file '$scoring/evaluate.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory

Thank you!

Posted by: RRaj @ Sept. 18, 2020, 4:22 p.m.

All my submissions are getting failed status even after 1 hr of submitting status. Can I mail them to hasocfire@gmail.com?

Posted by: sumandowlagar @ Sept. 19, 2020, 8:29 a.m.

Hi @sumandowlagar,

We have received your submissions in all of the subtasks (19) and the leaderboard scoring issues is posted here: https://competitions.codalab.org/forums/22723/4505/.

We will announce the submission results soon before the deadline on codalab and HASOC website.

Regards,

Posted by: amitkumarjaiswal @ Sept. 19, 2020, 2:09 p.m.

I have submitted on 19th, but still it is showing submission "Failed" for 2 tasks out of 6.
I have to re-submit again ?. Please help me out.

Posted by: RRaj @ Sept. 21, 2020, 12:32 p.m.

No need to submit again. We will be in touch if the submission throws error on manual check.

Posted by: amitkumarjaiswal @ Sept. 21, 2020, 12:47 p.m.

Hello, I haven't received any mail regarding score of my submissions. I have subbitted all 6 subtasks on 19th Sep. And my english subtask A and B submissions are still showing FAILED!. Please help and revert me ASAP in case of any resubmission.

Posted by: RRaj @ Sept. 25, 2020, 1:10 p.m.
Post in this thread