AIM 2020 Learned Smartphone ISP Challenge - Track 2: Perceptual Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> Submitted failed in test phase

Dear Organizers:
We submitted final full resolution images for final MOS evaluation. But it failed 2 times. What is the problem?
Thanks.

Posted by: Airia_CG @ July 17, 2020, 1:48 a.m.

I guess test-phase is still 448x448 size.
Final full-resolution results should be submitted by email to organizers, in my understanding. Correct?

Posted by: wataridori2010 @ July 17, 2020, 9:25 a.m.

But actually, I also failed for submission on this track2 test-phase.
This is really wired because my submission succeed on track1 but fails on track2 even when I use same .zip file...omg.

Posted by: wataridori2010 @ July 17, 2020, 9:30 a.m.

The full size test results are for MOS and should be provided by email together with your factsheet/codes/etc.

If you get the error:
"File "/worker/worker.py", line 330, in run if input_rel_path not in bundles: TypeError: argument of type 'NoneType' is not iterable"
Unfortunately, this is a known bug in the Codalab platform.
I would suggest to wait some time (10-20 minutes) and re-run your submission.
It worked before in similar cases. Please let us know if still it doesn't work after 1-2 hours and 1-2 reruns.

If you get some other errors then are likely because either you provide a different number of images than expected, or you are using some folders in your archive and your images are in the folder and not in the root of the zip archive.

Note that only the successful submissions count towards the maximum number of allowed submissions.

Posted by: Radu @ July 17, 2020, 10:16 a.m.

>"Note that only the successful submissions count towards the maximum number of allowed submissions."

I did not know that. Thank you so much for letting us know that.

Posted by: wataridori2010 @ July 18, 2020, 10:27 a.m.
Post in this thread