AIM 2020 Image Extreme Inpainting Challenge Track 1 Classic Inpainting Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> Traceback (most recent call last): File "/worker/worker.py", line 330, in run if input_rel_path not in bundles: TypeError: argument of type 'NoneType' is not iterable

Hi,
I have submitted successfully in the validation stage with the same structure. However, I am getting this error. I have tried twice and I have only one submission left. What is causing this error?
Thanks!

Posted by: cvip_sayednadim @ July 17, 2020, 5:41 a.m.

same here

Posted by: ir1d @ July 17, 2020, 8:50 a.m.

Dear all,

Some other contestants that were facing the same problems were able to bypass this by zipping the files from another computer. There is a possibility that their system's command was not compatible with the evaluation server.

Please try this and let me know.

Best regards,
Evan

Posted by: vglsd @ July 17, 2020, 8:58 a.m.

Hi,
In my case, zipping from another computer has solved the issue. Note that, the zip has to include the images and the readme in the root.
Thanks!

Posted by: cvip_sayednadim @ July 17, 2020, 9:20 a.m.

"File "/worker/worker.py", line 330, in run if input_rel_path not in bundles: TypeError: argument of type 'NoneType' is not iterable"

Unfortunately, this is a known bug in the Codalab platform.
I would suggest to wait some time (10-20 minutes) and re-run your submission.
It worked before in similar cases. Please let us know if still it doesn't work after 1-2 hours and 1-2 reruns.

Note that only the successful submissions count towards the maximum number of allowed submissions.

Posted by: Radu @ July 17, 2020, 10:03 a.m.
Post in this thread