ECCV 2020 ChaLearn Looking at People Fair Face Recognition challenge Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> some questions about code verification

For code verification,
1. Need I to provide processed test set?
2. Need I to provide trained model?

If need, how should i to provide these? google drive or email ?

Posted by: zhaixingzi @ July 6, 2020, 3 a.m.

Dear zhaixingzi,
at the code verification stage we need to reproduce locally the results your code obtained on the test set. In case you have pre-processed the test set, we also need the code for this part with instructions. For the same reason, we also need the trained model you used in the final phase so that we don't need to train it, even if train code also have to be included and documented. As instructed in our webpage, you just need to send us a link to a code repository, where you have all the instructions, list of requirements, models, etc. Note, code verification is crucial. Provide all instructions as possible so that we can reproduce the results as easy as possible. We recommend the use of docker to avoid installing different versions of libraries which may generate conflicts in our server, when testing the different codes of many participants. If we face any problem during code verification, we may need to contact the authors, and this can take time and the release of the list of winners may be delayed. We hope you understand that and may be available to answer any question in case we need.
Best

Posted by: juliojj @ July 6, 2020, 7:54 a.m.

Dear,
Recently, I cann't receive the information email from codalab. Do you konw why?

Posted by: zhaixingzi @ July 9, 2020, 9:33 a.m.

Dear participant,
the emails sent through Codalab are sent to the address you used for registration.
Sometimes they may go to spam box... maybe it is your case.
We didn't observe any problem like this up to now, as all emails we sent have been successfully delivered at least to the few organizers registered as participant.
Please, let us know if you have any doubt/problem as we are still in time to solve some of them (specially those related to post-challenge analysis)
Best

Posted by: juliojj @ July 9, 2020, 10:26 a.m.
Post in this thread