BioCreative'21, Task 3 - Automatic extraction of medication names in tweets Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> test score

I submitted my test results and saw the status finished.
Is there a way to see my test scores?

Posted by: upright @ Sept. 16, 2021, 8:04 a.m.

Dear upright,

I believe you should be able to see your scores during the evaluation period, they should be written in the err log file, you can download the file from "View scoring error log".

Best regards,
Davy

Posted by: dweissen @ Sept. 16, 2021, 1:25 p.m.

My evaluation page is shown "finished", but it only allows me to download the prediction file, I didn't see any score/error file. Is this the same for everyone?

Thanks!
Dongfang

Posted by: dongfangxu9 @ Sept. 16, 2021, 2:08 p.m.

Dear Donfang,

Then that should be normal. I set the competition to keep the performance private, so it does not release them even for the person who submitted the predictions. I will send your scores at the end of the evaluation period, along with the basics statistics to help you write your system description paper.

Best,
Davy

Posted by: dweissen @ Sept. 16, 2021, 2:30 p.m.

I see, thanks for the quick clarification.

Dongfang

Posted by: dongfangxu9 @ Sept. 16, 2021, 2:37 p.m.

Dear Davy and Donfang

Thanks for your replies. I understand submission process.
I have another question, can I delete my submissions? I submitted two for testing...

Posted by: upright @ Sept. 16, 2021, 2:44 p.m.

It does not seem that you can delete your submission. Please, send me in an email which ones you want to delete (with the time you submitted them), I will do it.

Davy

Posted by: dweissen @ Sept. 16, 2021, 2:51 p.m.

Dear Davy:

I would like to ask, when will the evaluation results and statistics be sent to us? Thank you.

Posted by: phoenix000 @ Sept. 20, 2021, 6:12 a.m.

Dear Phoenix,

I will send the results during the week.

Best regards,
Davy

Posted by: dweissen @ Sept. 20, 2021, 1:42 p.m.
Post in this thread