BioCreative'21, Task 3 - Automatic extraction of medication names in tweets Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> Cannot upload file for evaluation

Hi Organiser, I am not sure what has happened, but oday I am unable to upload file for evaluation purposes

There is no error message, the webpage has not changed since I uploaded the file, but it was fine yesterday.

Thanks

Posted by: phoenix000 @ Sept. 6, 2021, 7:24 a.m.

Sorry, an addendum, what I mean by evaluation here is "practice". I tried to upload 12 times before that, I wonder if there is a maximum upload limit?

Posted by: phoenix000 @ Sept. 6, 2021, 7:29 a.m.

The situation has been resolved and it appears to be a platform issue. Thanks

Posted by: phoenix000 @ Sept. 6, 2021, 11:09 a.m.

Hi, I am facing the same issue, I have also tried multiple times but it says 'Failed to upload file.' I am trying to upload a zip file with the prediction file in it as I read from the other threads.

Posted by: amansinha_ @ Sept. 9, 2021, 3:42 p.m.

In another discussion thread, it was mentioned that there is a problem with a tweet in the eval dataset and that it needed to be modified. Maybe that's the reason.

Posted by: phoenix000 @ Sept. 9, 2021, 3:51 p.m.

Hi organizer, I am not sure I am uploading the correct format - I tried .csv, .tsv and .txt and they are all invalid. Could you please advice me?

Posted by: pehan @ Sept. 15, 2021, 3:12 p.m.

Hi, pehan. I'm not the organizer but I think you should upload a .zip which contains your tsv file.

Posted by: phoenix000 @ Sept. 15, 2021, 3:18 p.m.

Thanks! That works!

Posted by: pehan @ Sept. 15, 2021, 3:28 p.m.
Post in this thread