BioCreative'21, Task 3 - Automatic extraction of medication names in tweets Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> Team Registration

Hello,

I have a few questions regarding Codalab, more specifically, the registration of teams:
(1) When registering a team in the "Competition settings" panel, should we write the team members names using codalab usernames (after all of them successfully register) or we should write the real first and second name of each participant?
(2) If team members should be specified with his/her codalab username, is each team member allowed to submit a team solution with his/her account, or we need to use the account of the team creator for this purpose?
(3) If team members should be specified with his/her codalab username, should each member separately register for the competition to have access to it, or it is enough for the team creator to register the team and define the team members?

Thanks

Posted by: igorkulev @ April 19, 2021, 1:58 p.m.

Dear igorkulev,

My apology for my late reply, the competition team was not enable in for this competition. I just made the correction. You should be now able to create your team and add team members following these instructions https://github.com/codalab/codalab-competitions/wiki/User_Teams#competition-teams - note that I allowed the competition team not the profile team for this competition. Do not hesitate to post in the forum if you have any difficulties.

Davy

Posted by: dweissen @ May 7, 2021, 1:38 p.m.
Post in this thread