> I hv no idea what to submit

I want to submit my competition result but I dont know what kind of file I should Upload there.
1. Do I need to upload my code?
2. or Do I need to upload my result only ?
3. what file format I should upload it? can I have an example file that I should upload there?
4. What would be my file name and format.

I am really messed up.
I have never used codalab before. In participate tab there showing two file namely Starting Kit and Public Data. I open Starting kit its just a file name task_a_baseline.csv . I dont know what is this. is this an example file that my submission should look like this?

I have open Public Data. I have understand I have to use this file as a test. But after the testing what file I should upload. Its bothering me a lot.

please guide me.

Posted by: saroarj @ Feb. 24, 2020, 7:52 p.m.

I think I have got it. The submission file should be a one single .csv file. with comma separated id and and predictions (OFF or NOT) , am I right ???

Posted by: saroarj @ Feb. 24, 2020, 10:21 p.m.

You can download the testset (2,000 tweets) by selecting "Participate/Files" then press "Public Data".
This will download a zipped file "offenseval-ar-test-tweets-v1.tsv" which contains id and tweet text (tab-delimited with a header line).

If you go to "Participate/Files" then press "Stating Kit", you will download a zipped file contains the majority baseline file "offenseval-ar-test-taskA-baseline-v1.zip" which contains pairs of: id,NOT (2,000 lines with default label for each tweet to be NOT offensive).
Your submission file should be the same as the baseline file: a zipped file which contains a csv file at the same format (id,label)

Good luck!
Competition Organizer

Posted by: hmubarak @ Feb. 25, 2020, 8:16 a.m.
Post in this thread