DeepFashion2 Challenge 2020 - Track 1 Clothes Landmark Estimation Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> I wander it will take how long to evaluate?

Hi organizers!

I've submitted some results, but I waited for about 1 hour, it still was marked as evaluated.
Please give me the coarse time elapsed during the evaluation(once I submitted).

Thanks!

Posted by: TROY.MAO @ March 21, 2020, 3:13 p.m.

I checked your submission and something was wrong with your file naming.

If you upload validation results in phase 1, it should be named as val_keypoints.json. If you upload test results in phase 2, it should be named as test_keypoints.json. A zip file, which is named as submission.zip should be generated to pack the json file and be uploaded to the server.

Please submit your result again with correct format.

Posted by: geyuying @ March 21, 2020, 3:28 p.m.

Hi! I have done as you described in this thread and I still cannot get the result score.
Could you tell me how long it will take for a validation/test evaluation in Codalab server?
Thank you!

Posted by: TROY.MAO @ March 21, 2020, 6:22 p.m.

In phase one, it seems your server does not support .txt file and when I submitted .txt file that I generated by your script, it finished with nothing. Could you please make it clear each which file need to be upload during each phase? I will appreciate that if you can provide appropriate packing script.

Posted by: TROY.MAO @ March 21, 2020, 9:18 p.m.

Results of all validation images or all test images should be written in a single json file. If you upload validation results in phase 1, it should be named as val_keypoints.json. If you upload test results in phase 2, it should be named as test_keypoints.json. A zip file, which is named as submission.zip should be generated to pack the json file and be uploaded to the server.

txt is used during phase 2 when the uploaded json file is too large.

Posted by: geyuying @ March 22, 2020, 1:14 a.m.

Yes, in phase 1, I put val_keypoint.json as you described. But it turned out failed, could you please help me?

Posted by: TROY.MAO @ March 22, 2020, 4:51 a.m.

I am afraid your uploaded file in phase 1 is too large. I recommend you to round the landmark coordinate like 2.30100726 to 2.30.

Posted by: geyuying @ March 22, 2020, 5:10 a.m.

It seems right, I will try it. thanks!

Posted by: TROY.MAO @ March 23, 2020, 5:29 a.m.
Post in this thread