Recognizing Families In the Wild Data Challenge (5th Edition) in conjunction with FG 2021 Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> Paper Submission for Competition

Where is the link to submit the paper detailing the results of the model we used for the competition? Also, will this paper be published in the FG2021 conference?

Posted by: vaibhavbagri07 @ Aug. 23, 2021, 3:04 p.m.

Yes. Accepted papers will be in conference proceedings as part of the workshop.

Follow fg conference rules and templates (templates at bottom), http://iab-rubric.org/fg2021/submission.html

I will update portals to be more clear on these points. But, yes, like years prior we will review papers, present in workshop, and publish in proceedings.

Thanks!

Posted by: jvision @ Aug. 24, 2021, 2:24 a.m.

Yes. Accepted papers will be in conference proceedings as part of the workshop.

Follow fg conference rules and templates (templates at bottom), http://iab-rubric.org/fg2021/submission.html

I will update portals to be more clear on these points. But, yes, like years prior we will review papers, present in workshop, and publish in proceedings.

Thanks!

Posted by: jvision @ Aug. 24, 2021, 2:24 a.m.

Could you elaborate on this now that the competition is over, with links on where to upload the research paper? I had a look at FG2021, but the important dates mention that the deadline has already passed.

Posted by: vaibhavbagri07 @ Sept. 10, 2021, 1:16 p.m.

Here are the important dates for the workshop (our dates are a little past regular papers), https://medium.com/to-recognize-families-in-the-wild-a-machine-vision/rfiw2021-7ceb357a39a6

I just noticed that the CMT was closed (this is okay, as it was a mistake above, and I just requested it be opened). I will provide URL right when this is back online. Thank you for pointing this out!

Posted by: jvision @ Sept. 10, 2021, 3:01 p.m.

Follow the important dates listed in the competition (i.e., overview). Specifically, 2021.09.15 Results will be made public and standings listed on the leader-board; 2021.09.15 Paper submission for task evaluations and general paper submissions are due; 2021.09.25 Notification; 2021.10.20 Camera-ready due. Make sense? Thanks again and CMT link is coming!

Posted by: jvision @ Sept. 10, 2021, 3:03 p.m.

Any update on the CMT link? What would be the deadline (time) for paper submission?

Posted by: vaibhavbagri07 @ Sept. 14, 2021, 1:16 a.m.

9/15, which we’ll probably give an extra day or two since we are late getting the CMT link (it's a bit out of our control, but we’ll get it and make it work for every one per usual 👌)! Thanks!

Posted by: jvision @ Sept. 14, 2021, 11:47 a.m.

I meant the exact time for the deadline after which the submission link will close.

Posted by: vaibhavbagri07 @ Sept. 15, 2021, 12:41 a.m.

Send me the results and ill score them for you. We can update the board later after the papers are done (we are still waiting on CMT, all dates will be adjusted accordingly). Thanks!

Posted by: jvision @ Sept. 15, 2021, 11:25 p.m.
Post in this thread