> Dataset availability

Hi,
How can we download the dataset? is it available for educational projects? I tried to search for the link to download the SegThor dataset. I am interested in doing master's thesis on Thorax OARs segmentation. can anyone help me with if I can download this dataset or not? If yes how to download the dataset?

Posted by: vbhattbh @ Aug. 11, 2020, 9:36 a.m.

Hi,
You need to fill, sign and send us back the agreement form (, here:

https://competitions.codalab.org/competitions/21145#learn_the_details-terms_and_conditions

Thank you for your interest,
Best regards,

CP

Posted by: caroline.petitjean @ Aug. 11, 2020, 2:07 p.m.

I forgot the email: Caroline.Petitjean@univ-rouen.fr

Thx,

Posted by: caroline.petitjean @ Aug. 11, 2020, 2:07 p.m.

Hello,

I am aware that in order to get the data I need to fill out the form, which I have read.
As far as I understand the terms, I am not allowed to redistribute or share the data.
My question is if I can use this dataset for my master thesis in medical organ segmentation
together with other openly available datasets?
Without sharing the data, my trained net would possibly be used by a medical IT company
which works together with my university.
(In the form it says for commerical uses, the CHB must agree)

Best regards!

Posted by: stadtgiraffe @ Sept. 11, 2020, 8:50 a.m.

Yes, you can use the dataset.
Best regards,
Caroline

Posted by: caroline.petitjean @ Sept. 17, 2020, 3:25 p.m.

Good day! Sent yesterday signed document. Tell me please, when I will have access to dataset?

Posted by: Marina_Lisnichenko @ Sept. 22, 2020, 10:03 a.m.

Hello Marina_Lisnichenko,
You have access already, I just checked in the database!
Please come back to me if you still have troubles.
Best regards,

Posted by: caroline.petitjean @ Sept. 22, 2020, 10:12 a.m.

Hi,
As a university sutudent,I'm interested in doing master's thesis on Thorax OARs segmentation.I promise I'll never redistribute or share the data,it is just going to be applied for an educational project. I have send an e-mail to you,please check it.Will I have access to dataset?
Best regards,
Weigu

Posted by: WeiGu @ March 26, 2021, 6:29 a.m.

Hello
I am going to do research for my master's thesis. I sent the signed form. please check your email.
thanks

Posted by: msmrzei @ Dec. 17, 2021, 5:03 p.m.
Post in this thread