SemEval 2020 Task 4 - Commonsense Validation and Explanation (ComVE) Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> Answer submission question

The format of the answer submission is the same, but there is no score.I also try to resubmit the sample of answers with scores before, and the scores are not shown.

Posted by: Serena @ Jan. 9, 2020, 3:07 a.m.

Can you give more details? Could you send us a sample of your submitted data? we can help you check.

You can send email and attach your submission to semeval-2020-task-4-organizers@googlegroups.com

Posted by: Shuailong @ Jan. 13, 2020, 2:47 p.m.

I think the format of my submission is right, but I got error information "WARNING: Your kernel does not support swap limit capabilities or the cgroup is not mounted. Memory limited without swap." and no score. I've tried several times. How can I fix it?

Posted by: huangxt39 @ Jan. 21, 2020, 9:49 a.m.

Please refer to the Participate -> Files -> Starting Kit README for the detailed submission requirement.

Note that your file file is important, since our evaluation program determines which subtask evaluation to use based on the file name used.

The warning message does not matter. Make sure the submission format is correct.

Posted by: Shuailong @ Jan. 21, 2020, 10:12 a.m.

I encountered the same problem. What I did is basically download the sample submission file from starting_kit, re-zip it and upload the zip file. I got this warning: "WARNING: Your kernel does not support swap limit capabilities or the cgroup is not mounted. Memory limited without swap." and 0.0 score. Not sure what the problem is.

Posted by: jiurui @ Feb. 9, 2020, 3:08 a.m.

I am also getting "WARNING: Your kernel does not support swap limit capabilities or the cgroup is not mounted. Memory limited without swap.". I followed the README.md file and ran the commands indicated to zip it. Was this resolved for the others?

Posted by: wiem @ Feb. 13, 2020, 5:23 p.m.

Hi, like I just said, ignore the warning message. For the scores, if the score shows "0.0" in your submission list, which is below the submission box, do not be alarmed. Click the "Download output from scoring step", there is a file named "scores.txt" which shows your score for all three subtasks. If you click "Submit to Leaderboard" for this submission, you can also check it out under "Results" Tab.

If you have further questions, feel free to post here or email us. Thanks

Posted by: Shuailong @ Feb. 13, 2020, 7:14 p.m.

I followed the submission format of the file "submission.zip" (starting_kit/starting_kit/submission.zip) and the problem was solved. In other words, you can simply upload the file "submission.zip". Note that from my observation, it'll be a while before the score comes out even when the status shows "finished". Hope this helps.

Posted by: huangxt39 @ Feb. 14, 2020, 5:07 a.m.
Post in this thread