> Leaderboard bug??

Why are participants disappearing from the leaderboard?

And, am I correct in understanding that team participation is prohibited in this competition?

Posted by: bakanaouji @ Oct. 9, 2019, 9:08 a.m.

No, this is not a bug.

As a matter of fact, results of the guys who were shown before are all from Criteo, so, they do **not** participate in the competition but rather test CodaLab environment and the competition setup.
Nevertheless, all they were restored and you can use their results as a *baseline*.

Another note is that CodaLab has a tendency to overwrite the previous results. Thus, if you submitted result and got a score, say, 1.1; but next time, you have got -1 (that means, that there was a bug in your code); -1 will be shown as a score. However, you can restore your previous result: you shall go to Submission and select your code that you would like to show in a Leader Board (press "Show" button).

Posted by: Criteo @ Oct. 9, 2019, 1:02 p.m.

Yes, team competition is not available for that competition.
It will be activated for Had Competition (with much more products ~ 10K). Please, stay tuned regarding that competition.

Posted by: Criteo @ Oct. 9, 2019, 1:04 p.m.

can you elaborate on the "Show" button? not seeing it using either Chrome or Mozilla browser

Posted by: numericlee @ Oct. 10, 2019, 2:14 a.m.

Go to Submissions.
Here you shall find a table all your submissions. At the very right column, there is a set of buttons: Del, Show/Hide, Failed, Re-Run...

Posted by: Criteo @ Oct. 10, 2019, 12:08 p.m.

I see a table of submissions but I dont see those options
What I do see in the right hand column is a + sign. When I click on that, it gives the following options
---
Download your submission
View scoring output log
View scoring error log
View predict output log
View predict error log
Download output from prediction step
View ingestion output log
View ingestion error log
View detailed results
Download output from scoring step

Posted by: numericlee @ Oct. 10, 2019, 9:44 p.m.
Post in this thread