AIM 2019 Video Extreme Super-Resolution Challenge - Track 1: Fidelity Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> VSR results on validation dataset are too large to be submitted

VSR results on validation dataset are too large to be submitted (totally 2.7GB), how to solve this problem?

Posted by: Andy8888 @ Aug. 15, 2019, 10:26 a.m.

On the online server we cannot use all the image results due to the submission file size constraints.
Therefore, for online Codalab system we invite the participants to submit their results with uniform sampling each 20th frame.
This means, frames 19, 39, 59, 79, 99, 119 per each of the 16 video sequences in validation or in testing.
Note that the file names of the resulting frames are requested to be the same with those of the input frames.

Posted by: Radu @ Aug. 15, 2019, 11 a.m.

Thank you for your kind reply!
I follow your instructions and select 96 frames (138 MB in total) from the 1920 frames and submit the results again, however, same problem occurs and the results can not be submitted. How can this problem be solved?

Posted by: Andy8888 @ Aug. 16, 2019, 7:33 a.m.

You could provide here a link for downloading your zip archive with the results (each 20th frame) and I will have a look.
Now your zip archive should be small enough and should not be an issue.
Maybe you should use some standard ASCII characters in the name of your archive.. because there is no recent registered submission from you on Codalab for this competition.

Posted by: Radu @ Aug. 16, 2019, 7:51 a.m.

I upload the results to Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1itNBhIkqSEoE7CGl1YzpkscGxHsZ8_7l/view?usp=sharing. Thank you for your kind help!

Posted by: Andy8888 @ Aug. 16, 2019, 8:05 a.m.

I've submitted to the evaluation server your provided zip archive and the results are found at the moment under my name (Radu) on the leaderboard.
PSNR 17.02
SSIM 0.49

I've encountered no problem in submitting this archive and getting the results, therefore I suggest you to try again to submit to the server and have some patience until is uploaded. If the upload fails then it could be because of your Internet connection or other Codalab related issues that I do not control.

Posted by: Radu @ Aug. 16, 2019, 9:18 a.m.

Thank you for your patience! I waited about 10 minutes and it is finally submitted successfully. Thank you!

Posted by: Andy8888 @ Aug. 16, 2019, 10:43 a.m.
Post in this thread