The VoxCeleb Speaker Recognition Challenge 2019 - Audio speaker verification - FIXED training data Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> Failure submitting results

Hey,

I already successfully uploaded a submission for the open training condition, but I keep getting this error when submitting for the fixed training condition:

WARNING: Your kernel does not support swap limit capabilities or the cgroup is not mounted. Memory limited without swap.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/tmp/codalab/tmp5cz34B/run/program/evaluate.py", line 34, in
with open(submission_answer_file) as fin:
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/tmp/codalab/tmp5cz34B/run/input/res/answer.txt'

Is this an internal error and, if not, is it possible to explain why this error occurs?

Posted by: Jenthe @ Aug. 16, 2019, 8:34 a.m.

Please read carefully the text under "Submission Instructions" at https://competitions.codalab.org/competitions/20200#participate . Your solution file should be called "answer.txt" and it must be at the root the ZIP file that you will upload. If possible, please also include another file called "description.txt", containing a short description of the method you are using.

I hope this helps.

Posted by: vgg @ Aug. 16, 2019, 8:43 a.m.

Thanks for your reply. I used the file structure as described in your link, both files are present in the zip-file. I already successfully submitted a file for the open condition and used the same structure to submit a solution for the fixed condition. Is it maybe possible to manually check my submission for formatting issues?

Posted by: Jenthe @ Aug. 16, 2019, 9:01 a.m.

Hi,

I just checked your submission. The problem is that your ZIP contains a folder called "submission" and then the two text files are inside that folder. The two text files must be AT THE ROOT of the ZIP file. In the ZIP you uploaded to the other competition the two files are indeed at the root of the ZIP file.

Just remove the extra folder and submit again. It should work the next time.

I hope that helps.

Posted by: vgg @ Aug. 16, 2019, 9:07 a.m.

WARNING: Your kernel does not support swap limit capabilities or the cgroup is not mounted. Memory limited without swap.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/tmp/codalab/tmpda8GA4/run/program/evaluate.py", line 54, in
im = np.load(submission_answer_file)
File "/opt/conda/lib/python3.7/site-packages/numpy/lib/npyio.py", line 422, in load
fid = open(os_fspath(file), "rb")
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/tmp/codalab/tmpda8GA4/run/input/res/out_imgds.npy'
im getting this error although i have the out_imgds.npy included in .zip file which i have submitted

Posted by: Abhishek_Ravindran @ July 29, 2021, 3:13 p.m.
Post in this thread